Annual Membership Meeting
Each year, Point Blue conducts a meeting of its membership to celebrate the year's accomplishments and connect with members.
The 2014 Annual Meeting is a members-only event and a Point Blue tradition.
Join us on Sunday, May 18, 2014 at the Peace Barn in Bolinas, California for a fun-filled morning among friends. In addition to the business of the day (there will be a short meeting wherein Board members will be voted in or renewed), this year's Annual Meeting will include:
- bird walks along the Bolinas Lagoon;
- lunch by Katie Powers Catering;
- beer from Lagunitas Brewing Company;
- wine poured by Art+Farms Wine;
- an awards ceremony celebrating partner achievements; and
- a very special presentation on an international shorebird project lead by Point Blue Conservation Science.
Point Blue scientists Dr. Matthew Reiter and Catherine Hickey will tell us about their work with the Migratory Shorebird Project which tracks birds along the Pacific Flyway from Alaska all the way down through South America.
If you are not already a member, please join now. You will definitely want to be on the invitation list for this year's Annual Meeting!