Join or Renew Membership
Point Blue membership is a simple yet powerful way to show how much you care about the health of our planet. By joining Point Blue, you’re not only supporting climate-smart conservation science today, you’re doing your part for protecting biodiversity for generations to come
Point Blue memberships start at just $50 a year*
- Subscription to Point Blue's award-winning journal, The Quarterly, featuring reports from the field, our latest scientific findings, and conservation education for students of all ages.
- An “all-access pass” to members-only events
- Exclusive invitations to monthly bird and conservation walks led by Point Blue’s biologists
- Opportunities to volunteer in field biology
- Birding trips and seminars
- Invitations to see bird banding and other scientific demonstrations at our Palomarin Field Station in Bolinas, California
- A chance to witness awarding-winning restoration projects in action at one of our STRAW (Students and Teachers Restoring A Watershed) events
* Discounted membership rates are available for youths and seniors.
Point Blue Conservation Science's Federal Tax ID: 94-1594250