Here we provide resources for restoration practitioners interested in designing their projects in a way that prepares them for climate change – climate-smart restoration.
Restoration Checklist: A check-list (Microsoft Word) that can be used to plan and describe climate-smart restoration projects.
Climate-Smart Restoration Design:
- San Francisco and San Pablo bays, California: A Microsoft Excel workbook and associated "How To" guide (pdf) for marsh-upland transition zone habitat
- Marin and Sonoma counties: A Microsoft Excel workbook and associated "How To" guide (pdf) for riparian habitat
- Monterey, San Benito, San Luis Obispo, Santa Clara, and Santa Cruz counties: A Microsoft Excel workbook and associated "How To" guide (pdf) for riparian habitat
Selected Resources: Climate Change Predictions
- Literature review of predicted impacts of climate change in California
- Adapting to Climate Change: State of the Science for North Bay Watershed
- Cal-adapt: Exploring California’s Climate Change Research
- California Climate Commons
Selected Resources: Riparian Restoration: