California Rangeland Conservation Coalition 2022 Summit Photo Contest
December 23, 2021
Winners announced at the Rangeland Summit on January 24, 2022. The photo contest promotes and shares working rangeland photography and generates original photographs for use by the California Rangeland Conservation Coalition (Coalition), including Point Blue Conservation Science. A panel of photographers will determine 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners based on content and photo quality. The Coalition sincerely appreciates all contest participants, judges and the sponsors. Contestants are highly encouraged to attend the Summit, especially with this year’s virtual format. Register and learn more on the Summit website.
Prizes will be awarded for: 1st, 2nd, 3rd place and People’s Choice!
- Any photographer can submit up to 3 original photos. Choose your best!
- Photos must be original and taken in California and highlight California’s grazing lands, including livestock and ranching, people, landscapes, wildlife, plants, etc.
- Photos must be original, of high resolution (minimum 72 pixels per inch-ppi). Basic light and color correction is allowed, but no special effects or filters may be applied.
- Photos can be from any time but must not have been submitted to previous CRCC photo contests.
- All photos submitted become the property of the Coalition and Point Blue. Photos may be published without obtaining further permission.
- Use may include, but is not limited to videos, website, social media, articles, and gifts. Makers will be recognized where feasible.
- Judging decisions will be final and at the sole discretion of the Coalition.
- Winners will be notified by email and announced during the California Rangeland Conservation Coalition Summit on Friday, January 24th, 2022.
- Photos must be submitted by the deadline: Friday, January 10th, 2022.
- Submit photos via-email to Catie Mong – email@example.com
- Attach one (1) .jpg photo per email. Include photographer name & title in the .jpg name (e.g. MSmith_sunset.jpg).
- Subject Line: “CRCC Photo Contest”
- In the Body include: • Photographer name • Photographer mailing address • Photographer phone number • Title of photo • Location of photo
- Model Consent Form: complete if applicable for each photograph with an identifiable person.